Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

15 Dec 2015

Mourinho: I have been BETRAYED by my Chelsea players

The Premier League champions slumped to their
ninth defeat of the campaign, and the 52-year-old
feels his players overachieved last season Jose
Mourinho admits he feels "betrayed" by his Chelsea
players following their 2-1 defeat to Leicester City.
Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez fired Claudio Ranieri's
side ahead and, despite Loic Remy's 77th-minute
header, the defending champions were unable to
salvage a point
And after the defeat, the Chelsea boss suggested his
team are not following his instructions to an
acceptable level and claims they overachieved by
winning the title last season.
"We conceded two goals that are unacceptable for
me. I know one of my best qualities is to read the
game for my players, to identify every detail about
the opponent," Mourinho told SkySports.
"I feel that my work was betrayed. It's difficult for us
to score goals when you have players who are not in
their best level. When you have some players,
especially in crucial positions, it's difficult.
"It's hard. All last season I did phenomenal work and
I brought them to a level that is more than they really
are."
Source: Goal.com
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories