Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

10 Dec 2015

A Beautiful Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Most Deserve Birthday Gift

I know men can be cruel sometimes but my dear i
didn't they can be this silly and heartless. The
pregnant woman pictured above was beaten to
stupor by her violent hubby, James Alphonso
Campbell recently in their matrimonial home. The
mother of two identified as Florence Sabo Campbell
took to the social media to send him a one of a kind
birthday message as she announced she's divorcing
him.

Check out the bizarre birthday message:
"Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-
husband James Alphonso Campbell the most wicked
and violent man I have ever known in my life. May
this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for
all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip
judgment and may your wickedness be serve as a
birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your
life. As you tortured me day and night when I was in
your house may the laws of this country catch up
with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards
me because God was on my side but now is the time
for the whole world to know the marriage I was in
and why I used my hard earn money to file for
divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell"
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories