Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

21 Sept 2016

Wow! Meet the Young Man Whose Special Herb Mixture Keeps Many Men Sexually Active at Night (Photo)

A young man has been found out to have a special recipe for making herbal mixtures that keeps men sexually active.

The young man identified as Pule Thabaneng is currently highly sought after in a South African community.
Puke, a 26-yer-old man, is in high demand after it was found out that he makes special herbal mixture that can help any man become sexually alive.
According to Daily Sun SA, Pule grew up as an orphan and never attended a single day of school. But despite such a massive setback early in his life, today he has his own business and is able to support his girlfriend and child.
That’s because his business is all about helping men keep their wives and girlfriends happy where it matters most – in bed!
Pule, from Khutsong in Carletonville, Gauteng, sells the mixture which is popularly known in the area as imbiza.
“One spoon of my powerful imbiza is all a man needs to satisfy his woman,” he boasted to Daily Sun at his stall on the road between Khutsong and Welverdiend.
According to him, he started selling his sex herb two years ago.

“I grew up in Lesotho without parents. Life was difficult and I ended up living with different people. I spent most of my time herding cattle with older men, and they taught me how to make imbiza.”
He later tried the muthi himself and saw the great results – and that’s why he still drinks it today.
When he came to Joburg six years ago and couldn’t find work, a sermon by a pastor preaching about Moses opened his eyes.
“When Moses had doubts about rescuing God’s children in Egypt, God asked him what he had in his hands and told him the stick he held would see him conquer,” he said.
Pule realised that his salvation was in his own hands and that making the best imbiza would lead to success.
He now visits Lesotho once or even twice a month to collect special muthi from a type of tree that only grows there to keep up with demand. This is mixed with two secret herbs to make it even stronger.
Tlotlisang Mochesane (24) from Khutsong said he drinks imbiza twice a month and it rocks his s*x life.
Share:

4 Comments:

  1. Can I please get Mr puleng's contact numbers,I am struggling to fall pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My numbers are 0818428089,I need his Mt puleng's numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need help Pule please. Help me am Mpulanga Kwandebele my contact 0733374002 my marriage is falling apart its been years am trying to get pregnant please help

    ReplyDelete

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories