Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

3 Sept 2016

"It's Better To Be A Bastard Than Be Your Son" – Senator Oduah’s Son Blasts His Dad

One of the son's of Senator Stella Oduah,
Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah, has taken a swipe at
his father and husband to the ex-minister,
Satchie Etoromi, saying he will rather be a
bastard than be called his father's son.
The young man released a statement on Friday,
where he labelled his father as "attention seeker"
while also denouncing him.

Tuoyo accused his father of resorting to seeking
attention in the course of his brother's death.
While reacting to the claims by his father, he said
he was not told of the death of late Maxwell
Etoromi by his family members. He said he called
his father on the day of the incident to inform
him.
Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi died a week ago after
he took a wrong medication prescribed for him
following a tooth surgery.
The 28-year-old, died at a Turkish private hospital
in Abuja.
Tuoyo further noted that there would be no
connection between him and his father after
issuing the statement.
The statement reads, "I feel so heartbroken and
distraught that during our time of mourning for
my beloved brother, I have been reduced to issue
a press statement against my biological father,
Mr Satchie Etoromi.
"Life is serious. It is not a Nollywood movie. This
is madness. This is evil. This is defamation. This is
attention seeking. This is opportunism. This is
shamelessness. This is jealousy. This is
abnormal. This is bitterness. This is shocking!
"Buwa and I were the product of a short and
abusive marriage that ended almost 30 years ago.
To a man with many other wives and children.
Stella Oduah is the only father, mother, carer and
provider that my brother has ever known. The
Oduah family is the only Family that he has ever
been part of and Akili Ozizo in Anambra state is
the only hometown he has ever had.
"I called Mr Satchie and the Etoromi family to
inform them immediately my brother passed. I
offered flights, accommodation and special care
for him or the representatives of the family
throughout the funeral. I offered to build a
relationship and have a new start.
"I was happy and optimistic. But i was wrong.
Instead of asking about his dead son, he
proceeded to use my brothers passing as an
excuse to shamelessly insult my mother just like
he is doing now, issue death threats and even ask
for dowry from almost 30 years ago.
"This is madness. Mr Satchie Etoromi's motivation
is not love, not grief, not reconciliation, not to
reach out but to seek attention, bitterness,
revenge, jealousy, abusive tendencies,
possessiveness and maybe even genuine
madness.
"Mr Satchi Etoromi, I beg you with God to please
leave us alone forever and let Buwa rest in peace.
May God have mercy on your soul on for what
you have just done. I wanted to forgive and
reconcile but your recent actions and character
have revealed that it is better to be a bastard than
be your son.
"This will be the first and last time that I will
acknowledge and respond. Any further public
words and actions from Mr Satchie Etoromi will
be addressed through legal means."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories