Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

20 Sept 2016

I Went Unclad Before Actors To Prove That My Gigantic Bum Where Natural- Popular Actress

Nollywood actress, Tonia Ferrari has opened up concerning her most embarrassing moment as an actress.
Speaking in an interview with Vanguard News, the actress gave a report of the time when she had to strip to her bare skin in a bid to prove that her buttock was real.
"That will be when some actors accused me of wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it was a joke but they were dead serious about it."

"They went on and on about it that I had to prove it to them that I am all natural. So, I pulled down my jeans and showed them my na.ked bum. They were transfixed and could not talk for moments.
"I know I have a fresh and beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn't believe I did what I did. Even the guys were confused."
"Don't think I am wayward or something, I believe so much in decency but their accusation made me lose my head."
"I even told them to touch it and confirm but they just stared in disbelief."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories