Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

18 Sept 2016

A Nigerian Lady Marries Her Chinese Lover (Photos)

Two to Three months Ago. This Pretty girl got married to her Chinese boyfriend named Garin.
They had their Traditional marriage done, and to say, It was Great. Honestly, I think marriage is Deep. As in Marriage is for "Life time" not just Short and temporary. The "What If's"?
Planning? Relocating? Fear of acception by the Guy's family especially since she hasn't seen them.

Raising a family together? I know that marrying a foreigner isn't new. But at this time, and the way the world is at. I can't help but wonder, nevertheless she was Happy.
Here are the Pictures on the wedding day. and also her meeting with his Office Colleagues after her marriage. She is very Pretty though
jǔ àn qí méi. Lobatan
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories