Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

13 Sept 2016

Omg! See the N*ked Witch Caught While Trying to Steal a Baby from a House (Photos)

A n*ked witch has been caught red-handed as she tried to steal a baby from a woman's house while they were sleeping.

The naked witch was caught while trying to steal a baby from a house
 
A woman believed to be a witch has been caught n*ked after trying to gain entrance into a house last Friday. The incident happened in Budiriro area of Zimbabwe.
 
H-metro reports that the woman claims to have come through a whirlwind from Masvingo with her accomplices in witchcraft, rushed to grab a three-month-old child who was crying when the door was opened.
 
The mother of the child identified as Caroline Nzvimbo raised alarm after noticing the alleged witch.

“It was around 3am when I woke up after I heard my child crying vigorously, concurrently I heard sounds at the door,” said Caroline’s husband Trust Rugwete.
 
“When I opened the door I was shocked to see a naked woman hissing like a snake. While I was still trying to make sense of the situation she immediately rushed to grab my child.
 

“Seeing that she was holding the child, I took a brick and hit her back and she dropped the child.

“I was not afraid because my father had the ability to capture sorceresses and exorcise evil spirits, so I thought that it was a sign that I have it too.

“The first words she said when I questioned her are ndabva kuMasvingo, ndasiiwa ne vamwe vangu vatoenda nemusoro wemunhu.

“I was expecting something to happen because I went to Madzibaba Spenlodge’s shrine and he told me that something was going to happen today.

“I had been prayed for because my form four child was unwell and I think what happened is the sign that Madzibaba Spenlodge meant.
 
“I know that one of my relatives is involved, because that is what witches do; they put someone who is not your relative in front but it is your relative who will be behind the attack,” he said.
 
The woman was taken to Budiriro 2 police station.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories