Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

19 Sept 2016

“My Prayer Is To Find An Amazing Guy Soon”, Linda Ikeji Says As She Celebrates 36th Birthday Today

Linda Ikeji is a year older today! The celebrity blogger took to her page to announce this, and also request for fansprayers and good wishes.
In the heartwarming post, one point sticks out: she yearns to find an 'amazing guy' and build a family
"I turn a year older today September 19th and I can't tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet…but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers and well wishers"She wrote

She continued"My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it! :-)"
The birthday post could be tongue in cheek, as this is the second time in the space of a month that the blogger would be speaking about being unmarried/the pressure to get married.
To family, friends, fans and haters who always raise troll her over getting married, her success as Africa's top blogger is not enough: she needs a man's name to make her complete.
Speaking with Genevieve Magazine in August on the pressure to marry, here's what Linda Ikeji said:
"The pressure is so intense right now I feel like going to husband market – if there is any such thing- to buy myself some breathing space. Give me a break you people."
Judging from her birthday post, one can conclude that although successful women are averse to the incessant pressure to marry, a woman also yearns for a man and marriage; and this is irrespective of her success.
Happy Birthday Linda!
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories