Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

27 Sept 2016

HOW APOSTLE JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA DIED

Until his sudden departure to glory on Sunday, 26th July, 1959, Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola showed no sign of illness. On Friday 24th July, he returned to Ibadan to attend the general council's meeting slated for that day. On Saturday morning, 25th July, Apostle Babalola conducted the morning prayer for ministers and
members living in the vicarage of C.A.C.
Olugbode, Ibadan and prayed for everybody. The
same day, he sent two of his followers, Michael and another fellow to me at Ede that I should prepare a place for him to sleep. I never knew he was talking of his final sleep. Apostle Ayo
Babalola arrived Ede around 6:30 in the evening that Saturday and he was gladly received. Before his arrival, I had prepared my bedroom ready for him. We ensured that nobody was allowed to rush into the bedroom with him; for it
was Apostle Babalola's habit that he never turned away anybody who came to him for prayer and counselling, no matter how weary he might be. After prayer, I informed him that his meal was ready. He declined to take any meal but requested to be allowed to have some sleep, because he had been holding series of meetings since the past nine days with little or no rest. He woke up three hours later and took some tea and slept off again. At 4a.m. on Sunday 26th, he woke up, took his bath, took some tea and had his morning meditation without any disturbance.
At 6 o'clock, I went to him in the bedroom and he began to talk about a great convention which will soon be held
at his hometown, Odo-Owa. He was speaking in
parables, so I did not suspect
that he was talking about his
approaching death. He directed me to call
in Prophet Babajide who was in the
adjacent room. Both of us knelt down
beside his bed and he began to narrate to us how he
began his ministry. It was such
a sublime experience. Both of us just
listened; we did not utter a single word
during the course of his narration.
After this, we knelt down for prayer. The
three of us prayed. I took the lead. Prophet Babajide
followed. When it was
Apostle Babalola's turn to pray, he prayed
for a very long time, praying for the
church, the leaders and for us too. After
the special service, people came to
Apostle Babalola in my bedroom and bid him
farewell before leaving for their
various destinations with joy and
humour. He bid everyone farewell and
prayed for them. Nobody suspected
through his speech or action that death
was lurking in the corners. We left him alone to
attend to those who were
waiting to see him.
Meanwhile, Michael Osabi and Samuel
Oluwatusin, the two young men who used
to wait on him, remained with him as he
took a nap. When he woke up, he called me and
returned my covering-cloth to me.
His action surprised me and I asked,
"Baba, why are you doing this?" He
replied, "A man should sleep with his
own clothes." It did not occur to me that
he was speaking of his imminent death. He advised
me to go and have some sleep
myself. By then, everybody else had gone
to church for the evening service. Around
5p.m. as he lay on the bed, Apostle
Joseph Ayo Babalola breathed heavily
three times, saying after, "in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the
Holy Ghost." His breathing was like the
rumbling of a rain-storm and there was a
great vibration in the bedroom. As this
was happening, his personal attendants
(Michael and Samuel) ran to call me to his bedside
before he gave up the ghost. We
began to pray and quickly sent for the
church leaders who had gone to church
for the evening service.
We all prayed for his restoration. But
while this prayer was on, the Lord opened my
spiritual eyes to see what was
happening in the heavenlies. The
heavenly hosts had come to meet this
great prophet and joyfully admitted him
into the glory above. He had laid down his
sword at Jesus' feet. So he could not return to earth
again.
The church leaders and the elders who
were present arranged for Apostle
Babalola's corpse to be taken to EFON
ALAAYE that same night.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories