Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

23 Oct 2016

Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Reacts to Viral Lesbi secx video… Claims It Was Photoshopped…

The Outgoing Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke whose leaked S*x Tape has gone viral on the internethas taken to her Instagram to deny the Video saying her face was imposed on an existing video and hence, should be Disregarded.
Her Fans who are disappointed at the development have left no stone un-turned as they Blast her for such an act.
See Statement released by the beauty queen 2 days ago and reactions below:

My attention has been drawn to a concocted photograph/ video being circulated in the social media wherein my face was superimposed on an existing picture of persons engaging amorous conduct through the art of photo shopping.
This act is perpetrated by hodlums who are out to blackmail me or tarnish my image and promising career by presenting me in bad light. I wish to say that the said image is certainly not mine by any stretch of imagination.
I am a highly responsible person who was brought up in a family with impeccable reputation. I can therefore not subscribe to such act how much more engage in same.
Meanwhile I have referred the matter to my lawyer for possible prosecution of the culprits and civil claim. Please be advised to discountenance the said photograph/ video and regard it as handiworks of detractors. Thank you.
Okeke Chidinma
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories