Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

18 Oct 2016

It Is Difficult To Quit Chelsea – Mikel Obi

John Obi Mikel has admitted that quitting Chelsea at this stage of his career would be difficult. The 29-year-old has been relegated since he returned from the Rio Olympic Games in Brazil, where he won bronze medal with the NigeriaU23 national team.
Mikel revealed he had told the club about his imminent departure since his services are no longer needed at the Stamford Bridge.
"It is difficult toleave Chelsea at this time," Mikel told the Evening Standard.

"But I explained to the club why I wanted to go and I thank them for their understanding and allowing me to be a part of this."
The former Lyn Oslo joined the Blues in 2006, and has won one Champions League title, an Europa League title, two Premier League titles, four FA Cups, two League Cups and a Community Shield in his ten-year stay at the club.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories