Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

17 Oct 2016

“He Has Never Asked Me Out Before, And We Dont Have A Romantic Relationship” – Laura Ikeji Praises MC Galaxy For Dashing Her ₦1Million

Laura Ikejitook to her instagram page to reveal that her bestfriends, MC Galaxyyesterday surprised her with a whooping sum of 1 million naira for her dream shop she's been working on.
Read what she posted below:

'So yesterday, I went to see my bestie mcgalaxymcg and I mentioned how much I've spent working on my dream store, He then asked me to give him my acct number hehe @celinedimas and started hailing him with me jokingly telling him, "if you won dash me money, no dash me less than 200k o" And after a few minutes I got a 1M naira alert on my phone from my him. Yay. Thanks bestie mcgalaxymcg. 1M from someone who has never asked me out or had any romantic relationship whatsoever. I'm proud of my friend'.
Lol, some Nigerians are saying he is investing for her toto. Ahan!
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories