Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

25 Oct 2016

I Slept with a Single Lady Not a Married Woman - Popular Ghanaian Pastor, Obinim Confesses

A pastor who was heavily criticised for flogging his congregation members for having s*x has finally admitted he had s*x with a single lady after he was accused of sleeping with another pastor's wife.

Leader and founder of International God’s Way Church, Bishop Daniel Kwadwo Obinim
 
A popular Ghanaian pastor who was once arrested for flogging two congregation members in the church for having s*x, has opened up on the controversy that has trailed him for a long time now.
 
The leader and founder of International God’s Way Church, Bishop Daniel Kwadwo Obinim recently opened up in an interview on allegations that he slept with his junior pastor’s wife.
 
In an Interview with OB TV, Obinim revealed that though he slept with the lady, Gifty, she was not married to his junior pastor and even that incident happened a very long time ago.
 
“I can swear with my Bible and my ministry that I have not slept with anybody’s wife. At that time, the lady was not a married woman then but I slept with her. She even wanted to have a child with me so I told her God has not given me the go ahead to marry you. Even Sefa Kayi interviewed me about that and I confirmed having an affair with the lady.” the man of God said
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories