Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

25 Oct 2016

Download Movie: A Trip To Jamaica Nigerian Nollywood Movie (Part 1 & 2)





Produced by AY Makun, “A Trip to Jamaica” chronicles more adventures of Akpors.
Shot in Nigeria, America and Jamaica, the film focuses on Akpos (AY) and his Fiancée Bola (Funke Akindele), who travel across the Atlantic to visit family, they unexpectedly end up on an adventure they could never imagine.

The comedy film stars  Hollywood acts Eric Roberts and Dan Davies, Jamaica acts Paul Campbell and Rebecca Silvera, Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh and Nigerian actors that includeMakun, Funke Akindele, Nse Ikpe Etim, Patoranking, Cynthia Morgan and Ras Kimono.


DOWNLOAD PART 1 HERE
DOWNLOAD PART 2 HERE
Share:

4 Comments:

  1. I have been looking for the best movie site to download movies, and I was finding it difficult to get one. I have come to understand that Netnaija is a platform filled with amazing movies and entertainment content. Thanks for the wonderful write-up. Please get some information from my blog. Thanks again for the write-up.
    https://www.tecteem.com/toxicwap-download-free-tv-series-musics-movies-games-videos-toxicwap-com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sites make movie download so simple. I also found some nice stuff for movies lover like me when I was search for free movie websites... Check8 Free Streaming Site

    ReplyDelete

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories