Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

31 Oct 2016

I Will take off any Man that Can’t fulfill me in Bed – 17-Year-Old miss tourism 2016.

Miss Tourism 2016 pageant winner, Faithfulness Kennedy has revealed that her place is not beside a man who can't satisfy her sexual urges.
The 17-year-old noted in a chat with Vanguard that she's a risk-taker and thus wishes to experience the greatest possible sexual pleasure in bed. The Rivers state born beauty queen, when asked about her take on relationships and premarital sex, said: "Sex is healthy for a relationship; it obviously builds a connection between the partners, it builds a kind of bond and trust."
She further said: "In this our modern world everybody's eye is shining, imagine dating for two years without sex (do u really love me?) Okay, and we finally get married and then on our honeymoon night when we are supposed to go gaga you're now acting like a donkey, I will divorce you immediately! I'm very serious, because at that point the love has dropped.
I am telling you this because of some people that will pretend and say they will just stay for staying sake and have sex partners outside.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories