Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

25 Oct 2016

A Couple Having Cex Run Out Neykked As Truck Lost Control & Slammed Into Their House

This is funny; I guess the lovers had thought that rapture was happening; they had to run out…
A couple doing "bad thing" came running out without their clothes after a truck carrying 45 bags of wool lost control and plunged into the wood house where they were relaxing. The truck also hit a car parked close to the house.
The unfortunate incident took place on Saturday morning in Govan Mbeki Kasi, at Nelson Mandela Bay area of Zimbabwe.

Speaking with Daily Sun, a 28-year- old woman who witnessed the incident said: "I saw the truck leaving the road at about 6am. The driver jumped out while it was still moving and ran away.
"Then I heard a loud bang as the truck hit a steel gate before swerving and ploughing into two shacks. People were screaming and then I saw two n*ked people who looked shocked."One of the victims, 32-year-old Bulelani Makaza, said the truck spoiled his good s*x session.
"My girlfriend and I were having a nice time but suddenly we heard a bang and the shack walls fell on top of us. We kicked the zinc out of the way and screamed for help."The man's sister, Limise said: "I thought I was dreaming when the truck crashed into my brother's Opel before smashing into his shack and then mine. "I'm worried because we were supposed to go to Somerset East to visit our parents, but now the car is damaged. We don't know who will rebuild our house."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories