Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

1 Nov 2016

Please advice Me !! My Private Part gets wet for My Houseboy – Married Woman Admits

A marriage of nine years could be at the brink of crashing following the husband's lack of s*xual responsibility to the wife
This woman who wrote to relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin has complained bitterly about the s*xual starvation she is passing through in the hands of her man who is suspected to be sleeping with other young ladies.
Currently, she has been lusting after her houseboy with a strong passion to constantly share his bed with him.
Read her story below:
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories