Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

11 Nov 2016

How 9ice Escaped Robbery Attack In Lagos

Afro-pop music star, 9ice narrowly escaped an
armed robbery attack in Lagos days ago..
A source close to the Gongo Aso crooner said the
attack happened at about midnight of Sunday 6
November at Town Planing Way in Ilupeju, Lagos.
The multiple award-winning singer was heading to a
show on the Island and about to swing towards the
Anthony Village bridge to connect the Gbagada
Expressway when an ash-coloured SUV with four
armed men inside abruptly stopped and blocked
9ice's Mercedes Benz car.
The source said immediately the singer saw the gun-
wielding hoodlums walking towards his car, he
braved the odd and put the car in reverse before
turning towards Coker Road in the same Ilupeju
neighbourhood.
"He was brave and lucky to escape as the guys could
not catch up with him after noticing their evil plans,"
the source said.
In a message by 9ice sent to our correspondent
through his PR reps, stated; "I thank God for that
narrow escape. I couldn't ever imagine what I
experienced on that Sunday night. Of course, their
intention is to rob me of the car but only God could
tell what they could do next. But I thank God for the
escape."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories