Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

24 Nov 2016

I Ate More Than 70 People and Had S*x with My Own Son - Witch Confesses


A woman has shocked many after she confessed to have had s*x with her own son and killed over 70 people.
*Photo used for illustrative purpose*
 
An elderly woman on Sunday confessed that she had s*x with her own son as part of rituals for witchcraft, H-metro reports.
 
The report revealed that granny whose name could not be identified, made the confession at Prophet Sham Hungwe’s house of Grace International Ministries during a church service.
 
The woman also confessed to practising witchcraft saying she ate more than 70 people, including her own daughters and other close relatives.

“I took my son’s virginity. I had s*x with my own son some time ago. I had no option since it was part of the rituals,” she told hundreds of congregants.

“I have been practising witchcraft for a long time and I ate more than 70 people. I also killed my own daughters and I am responsible for my children’s misfortunes,” she said.
 
The woman from Murewa area of Zimbabwe was accompanied by her relatives saying she had come to seek deliveranceat the church. She also complained about her health. The Prophet Hungwe prayed for the woman and declared her delivered.
 
The man of God has been in the news lately after he claimed he has powers to kill witches.
 
The man of cloth delivered a number of people who were possessed with different spirits while some demons wanted to attack him. Prophet Hungwe brags he has powers to exposé all witches who set foot at his church, which is based at Machipisa shopping centre. Meanwhile, Prophet Hungwe church, White City Stadium in Bulawayo was filled to capacity as he hosted a Restoration Night last Friday.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories