Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

7 Nov 2016

He Smells My Pant Anytime I Come Backfrom A Journey – Wife Seeking Divorce Tells Court

A woman, Dasola Adeosun, has pleaded with Ile
Tuntun Customary Court, Mapo Hall, Ibadan, Oyo
State, to put an end to her union with her
husband, Taiwo, whom she alleged on several
occasions had attempted to use their only two-
year-old child for money rituals and that he used
to smell her pants and fingers her each time she
travelled to check whether she had slept with
another man.
According to Nigeria Tribune, Dasola said:"My
husband married me about three and a half years
ago as a virgin and we gave birth to a child who is
two-year-old, Emmanuel.
We've separated for about one and a half years and
he has not been responsible for our welfare.
Whenever he beats me, he eithertakes me to the
hospital for treatment by himself or calls a nurse to
come and set a dripfor me in the house. I've tried to
endure his excesses but it seems my patience does
not pay any longer.
"After delivering my baby, he insisted on taking the
child to his family house where unfortunately, my
things were set on fire whena stick of matches was lit
and thrown into my room through a window. It was
after that incident that he told me he was taking the
child to Lagos for money rituals.
He took this step twice but he returned to me with
the babythat he was told the child was not
useful."Each time I asked him to give me money to
take care of our child, he would say: "the child is not
useful for me," and since then I've been doing what I
could for the child.
I can't disputethe fact that his sisters brought golden
morn and milk for the child every month since he
started feeding on them but it's not enough."He paid
no dowry on me before we became husband and
wife because I was the one who ran," Dasola told the
court.
The defendant, Taiwo, denied the allegations. He said
that his wife is promiscuous and stubborn."I
observed that each time I go to my shop, mywife calls
other men.
She even uses my phonesometimes to make calls.
I've tried to stop her but she's been adamant."She's
stubborn, disobedient and wayward. Shortly after our
marriage, we had a quarrel and she slapped me."The
court, however, asked Taiwo if he ever beat his wife
and what step his parents took.
He replied 'I never beat her once.'Dasola, however,
opened up to the court that although Taiwo's father
has been intervening in their affairs since they got
married, he withdrew at the point of provocation
from his son.
She said that Taiwo takes advantage of his father's
old age and opposes him each time he tries to make
peace between them and that his mother is dead.
Not satisfied with his wife's submissions, Taiwo said:
"I've made a mistake getting married to
you."President of the court, Chief Agbaje Henry
Olasunkanmi, after listening to the couple, toldthem
to bring their family members and the child,
Emmanuel to the court on November 11 for
judgement.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories