Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

21 Nov 2016

ISLAMIC Ruling Drops Bombshell on MMM Nigeria – See What They Said

Salam guys. I've been introduced to MMM since early this year but I was skeptical about it which made me to make some findings especially about where the 30% comes from among others. from my findings I think I'm convinced it's not haram (prohibited) but I still need some advice as I might be wrong. so brothers/sisters, is MMM acceptable Islamically?
please evidence from the Quran/Sunnah will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories