Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

14 Nov 2016

“I Will Be Richer Than King Solomon” – Folorunsho Alakija

While speaking at the KICC facilitated wealth creation platform held in Lagos, yesterday November 12, Nigerian billionaire, and richest black woman in the world, Folorunsho Alakija, who gave tips of making and sustaining wealth, revealed that her goal is to have more money than King Solomon in the Bible.
The business tycoon said:
"I will make more money than King Solomon in the Bible. I am working towards that and with his grace, I will."
"You can't afford to be laid back, I'm not saying you should be aggressive without a purpose but I'm saying there are ways to be aggressive positively and I can tell you that you have to make that move, put yourself forward and be ready to face all hurdles,"
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories