Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

23 Jul 2016

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS (Photo)

According to an eye saw, he was in a Lagos red
bus popularly called LAGBUS from Ojota going to
CMS when these two Ladies who boarded
together started fighting over a man. He said one collected the other's boyfriend's number . How he explained it below..
"See me see wahala o. Na so i entered this bus from Ojota going to the Island, CMS to be precised. Basically, these two ladies boarded at Ojota but I noticed they were arguing with each other as they entered the bus. The bigger one said something like 'wa se ma gba number e leyin me?' O mo pe boyfriend mi ni, ode gba number e. Ashewo'http://www.konga.com/?k_id=Betterpikin
meaning why would you collect his number, you knew he is my boyfriend and you still collected his number. You
Prostitute'.Then the other lady replied, 'Ma pe me lasewo",
meaning d' Don't call me a Prostitute'. The
next thing i can remember is that they began beating each other. The bigger statured lady pegged the other one against the seat and beat her like a baby. Only a few people cared to seperate them as they both look like Street girls.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories