Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

17 Jul 2016

Conte Speech Persuaded Me To Join Chelsea - Kante

The France international has revealed how the Italian convinced him to leave Premier League champions Leicester City to join a fresh project at Stamford Bridge New Chelsea signing N'Golo Kante has revealed he chose to move to Stamford Bridge being persuaded by Antonio Conte.
The France international completed his £30 million move from Leicester City on Saturday as he became Conte's second signing since arriving in west London. The former Caen midfielder has thanked Leicester and their supporters for giving him a chance in the Premier League before hailing the project Conte is attempting to create at Chelsea.
"This season I discovered the Premier League
championship with FC Leicester," he wrote in a
statement on Twitter. "I want to thank the leaders, my team-mates and Claudio Ranieri for this fantastic season that saw us winning the title of England. "Their confidence and also the fans' will forever remain in my memory. And I again thank you all.
"At the beginning of the 2016-17 season, I chose to join Chelsea FC. It is a great club which has just recruited a great coach and want to reach high ambitions I share.
"The club's project and the coach's speech have
convinced me to join this new ambitious adventure."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories