Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

18 Jul 2016

I Switched From Gospel Music Because it Wasn't Financially Rewarding – Simi

Fast rising singer, Simi, recently sat down foran interview with Punch where she talked about her music amongst several other topics.
The delectable singer, who recently dropped a new song, 'Live Your Dream' featuring D-Truce,shed light on her entry into the music industry and why she decided to switch from gospel to mainstream music.
According to Simi, gospel music wasn't making her the kind of money she wanted.
Read excerpts from her interview:
You began your career as a gospel act. Why did you go mainstream?
The first thing that comes to the mind is that I did it for monetary reasons. However music became about 'more'; I wanted to have a broader purview. It was a tough decision for me to make at first. I wanted to explore music more. My faith inGod hasn't waivered because before I went mainstream, I prayed to God to bless my career if it was his plan for me. I also don't see myself doing gospel music again.
What has fame cost you?
I don't go out much but I love to go to regular places. I can't do so any longer and I miss having a regular life because I am a regular girl.
Are you currently dating anyone?
I am in a relationship with someone else who is not Falzthebahdguy; we are just friends. y man is mature and understands the fact that I may be erroneously romantically linked with an artiste simply because we work on music projects together.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories