Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

25 Jul 2016

I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me - Tonto Dike-churchill Talks Romantic Encounter

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh was firstly unsure of the futuristic nature of her union with her current husband, Oladunni Churchill when they met.
Tonto Dikeh and Oladunni Churchill
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh Churchill is happily married at the moment and she is playing the biggest roles of her life which is playing the role of a wife and a mother.

In a recently conducted Twitter chat with Ynaija, the actress how motherhood has changed has changed her, why she doesn't want to reveal the face of her amongst other issues.

”My decision to keep my family especially my son from the public remains the same.

Motherhood has been awesome. It has been a learning process for me everyday. The story of how I met my husband is too long for twitter. I never knew he was the one God had in mind for me. From the first day I met him, I liked his personality, manners, big head, maturity and his exposure”


She also cleared the air over her working relationship with D'banj.

“D’banj has been a wonderful brother to me, it’s just time for me to move on. My relationship with D’banj has always been the same since we met. We are family born on the same day. We understand each other.”
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories