Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

13 Jul 2016

Senator Akpabio Reacts To The Killing Of Redeemed Pastor's Wife In Abuja

The Senate Minority leader reacted to the unfortunate incident on his Facebook wall yesterday.
"I want to strongly condemn the killing of Mrs Eunice Olawale by unknown Assailants and demand along with all well meaning Nigerians that this killings has to stop. Let us learn to tolerate each other's religion and shun violence.
I also hope that her killers are apprehended and charged for her murder as quickly as possible . Nobody deserves to die like that. My Sincerest condolences to her family. May her soul rest in peace. Amen."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories