Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

22 May 2016

Woman accuses wife of a native doctor of bathing her with acid


31 year old Spain-based woman identified as Marbel Mark from Edo State has accused the wife of a native doctor she engages in Nigeria, of bathing her with acid out of jealousy.

Vanguard reports that Marbel who was married to a Delta state born man who is also based in Spain, said she visited Nigeria in October 2015 for holiday and while in Edo state, decided to engage the services of a native doctor at Sakpoba Road, Benin City.

 In the course of their doing business with the native doctor, the wife of the native doctor became apprehensive of her constant visits to the man and accused Marbel of having an affair with her husband. Marbel refuted the claim but the wife of the native doctor would have none of that.

According to Marbel, the native doctor's wife feared she was out to lure her husband and take him with her back to Spain. The native doctor’s wife managed to get a hold of Marbel’s husband phone number in Spain and called him to report the matter to him. It was gathered that the incident caused problems between Marbel and her husband.

This however took a different turn for the worse when some unknown persons stormed a salon where Marbel was having her hair done and poured her acid on her face. Marbel was rushed to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) for treatment before she was flown back to her base in Spain for surgery. It was amid this tragedy that the victim was said to have sued her husband for divorce, which was said to have been granted by a court in Spain.

Marbel, who is still receiving treatment in a Spanish hospital is appealing for justice from Edo State Police Command. Marbel in a telephone interview said
" I have spent so much hospital bills to save my life due to the wickedness of somebody. I have petitioned the state Police Command through my lawyer. I am only appealing for justice. The police must apprehend the person that bathed me with acid and those that sent them. I have spent all I have on hospital bills so I cannot equally be denied justice in Nigeria. I only came on holiday but look at what I got in return. I need the prayers and help of everyone, particularly the police so that those behind this will be apprehended. I am in pains and those behind this should not go unpunished. And I appeal that the investigation should be accelerated because justice delayed is justice denied. Life has become so frustrating but I thank God for his mercies"
The Edo state police command have invited the said native doctor's wife for interrogations. Meanwhile Spokesman for the state Police Command, Abiodun Osifo, has called on anyone with useful information to come forward.
“We appeal to members of the public to help us with useful information because, without information, the police can do little or nothing. This is a crime against God and humanity and we must not condone it. How can somebody bath a fellow human being with acid? Even if the person is your enemy, does that make sense? Such people must face the law no matter where they are hiding. You cannot run forever. I believe the police will uncover the suspects and bring them to justice”he said
                                                   Marbel before the incident
Source: Vanguard
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories