Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

19 May 2016

‘‘I Have Stopped Having S*x Because Nigerian Men Always Dump Me’’ – Fat Lady Pours Out Her Tearful Story

A very fat lady who has made failed attempts to loose weight has recounted how unwanted she feels following herodd body size.

Joro Olumofin has shared the pathetic story of tje obese Nigerian lady who is suffering from inferiority complex due to her physical appearance.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories