Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

18 May 2016

I Had S*x in the Bush to Take Care of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (Photo)

A born-again mother has narrated how she had s*x with many men in the bush as she tried to raise money for her kids without the husband knowing.
Peninah Karanja is now living a new life in Christ
A former Kenyan prostitute who is now born-again has made shocking revelation of what she passed through just to survive. The woman narrated how she had s*x with different men in the bush just to raise money and take care of her kids. Peninah Karanja a former s*x worker revealed to the Nairobian details of the encounter in an interview.

She revealed that she started prostitution at the age of 24."I was 24 (in 1998). At the time, I had moved from Majengo to Mlolongo, where we started a village called Kicheko with some friends."
According to her, she joined prostitution to raise money for her kids as her husband felt less concerned and did not care if they exist. "Poverty pushed me to prostitution. My husband was less concerned about our children. At the time, there were no mobile phones, so it was hard to call someone for help. I therefore opted for prostitution for the sake of my children"she said.
Narrating one of the excruciating moments in her trade, the woman revealed how she had s*x with different men in the bush. She said:"There were no rooms for rent in our days and Mlolongo was one big bush. We did it on the ground by the roadside. I really thank God snakes did not bite my back. Mlolongo town grew and we moved our business to Madharau Street. I was in that trade for so long, I cannot tell how many people I have had s*x with."
When she received Christ in her life. She had to stop. She revealed that in 2007, when her husband got diabetes she decided to give her life to Christ and believed that with or without work, her children would survive."In 2010, I joined a Community-Based Organisation in Mlolongo which has really helped with medication."
The woman revealed that she is grateful to have been saved. She also said that during her time as a prostitute, her husband had no knowledge. According to her, he"could disappear for two weeks and only come back when broke. My children were too young and didn't know how I earned my living."
She has now accepted Christ and is living a new life.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories