Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

22 May 2016

TV star Von Apochi, who was nearly burnt to death last year, shares recovery photo

A year ago, Gulder Ultimate Search 1 contestant, TV star and actor Von Apochi survived a horrific fire incident after his car went up in flames in Lagos, leaving him with second degree burns. Von Apochi who has now recovered, shared a before and after pic via Facebook. Sharing the photos, he wrote, "Before and After, so bless God and I am even looking far better than this because this after was made last year! Shame the devil... back to the movies... Blood of Jesus over me forever."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories