Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

4 Nov 2014

M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry



Chocolate City Group, M.I Abaga Just released his 3rd Studio Album. If You haven’t grabbed your copy, Then you apparently are on a long thing, as It’s One of The best Album I’ve bought in Years! *Mesefibehumanbeing *lool, Now back to the news.
The rapper expressed his respect for the hustle and hard working spirit of fellow rapper, Olamide.
Before the album dropped, M.I. Abaga who featured Olamide on one of its track at his album listening party which held at Spice Route in Victoria Island, said:
“Olamide is the hardest working artiste in the industry, I think the Nigerian music industry is so blessed to have him. I respect him a lot, shout out to him.’
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories