Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

17 Nov 2014

She Said Yes! Duncan Mighty Proposes to Girlfriend of 2 Years on Her Birthday

Duncan Mighty (1)
Don’t you just love a cute proposal?
Nigerian musician Duncan Mighty proposed to his girlfriend yesterday as she celebrated her birthday in front of friends and family.

The ‘Port Harcourt Boy’ singer took to his Instagram page to wish her a happy birthday with a cute message saying ‘Happy birthday to my love my sweetheart my ho ho my best friend my mum’s bestie my gf #Vivien ……….. Babe may God continue to bless you…… Am speechless in all you’ve been doing…… I thank God I have u…….two years we’ve been together is like 20years…………………………………………… I know am ready already…..’
He then shared pictures form the moment that he proposed with the caption, “And she said YES Pls join us thank God’.
Duncan Mighty (2)
Duncan Mighty (3)
Duncan Mighty (4)
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Photo Credit: Instagram
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories