Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

22 Nov 2014

“Linda Ikeji Was Responsible For My Failed Marriage” – Princess

Commedienne, Princess has never stopped blaming the bloggers and a section of the media as being partly responsible for her failed marriage. She mentioned popular blogger “Linda Ikeji” as the person who led the onslaught against her former union. Princess releaved in a recent interview:
“Linda Ikeji was part of the people who made my marriage collapse.Have you seen her before?Do you know she is very ugly,am finer and sexier than her.My prayers made google shut down her blog.
“I remember going to MFM to pray about it and when i came back,her blog was shut down”.
source: Pepeyee
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories