Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

25 Nov 2014

I Scaled National Assembly Gate To Save Our Democracy- Gbajabiamila

The Minority Leader of the House of Representatives and APC Caucus Leader, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, has disclosed the reason why he went over the National Assembly gate during the recent chaos which took place in Abuja.
Gbajabiamila who represents Surulere I constituency of Lagos State wrote on his Facebook; “What happened in the National Assembly yesterday will forever live in infamy. Never thought I would see the day when I would be forced to go over the assembly gates where I work to gain access into the chambers.
“But then our democracy has to be saved. It was pretty clear the presidency in spite of a court injunction wanted to do something sinister and illegal. They perfected the plot to stop the Speaker and the opposition leader from gaining entry. My members were already in chambers waiting for me to come in so as to provide leadership and direction. Most of them had gone over the fate too. I had to do the needful to save our democracy. We thank God we foiled their evil machinations. We will continue to be vigilant.”
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories