Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

7 Mar 2016

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Lover With Cutlass In Ekiti

A 38-year-old divorce-seeking woman, Sade Ariyo, on Monday urged an Ikole Customary Court in Ekiti State to terminate her marriage with her septuagenarian husband for
assaulting her lover with cutlass.
The woman is calling quits with the marriage
which she described as a mere association.
``My husband, Jimoh Ariyo, 70, attacked my
lover with a cutlass and injured him.

``I want the marriage dissolved because of his
behaviour and for not tolerating my lover,'' Sade
told the court.
She said she could no longer cope with the
marriage for what she called lack of care and
threat to her life by the jealous husband.
She added:``I am the fifth wife and I have two
children for the 70-year-old man.
``He has abandoned the children to me.
``I started dating another man in 2015 in order
to take care of myself and the two children, but
my husband discovered the secret love
relationship.
``My husband attacked my `supporter' with a
cutlass and wounded him on the head in Dec. 15,
2015.
``But the matter was later resolved at a police
station.''
Sade the husband, a farmer, had not paid her
bride price and therefore, could not claim to have
married her.
She pleaded with the court to order the defendant
to pay her N8,000 every month for the school
fees and maintenance of the two children.
NAN reports that the man, however, did not
appear in court.
The President of the court, Mrs Yemisi Ojo,
adjourned the case to April 4 for judgment.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories