Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

10 Mar 2016

VIO Official Attacks Man for Taking Pictures of Him Fighting a Road User (Photos)

A man was violently attacked by a Vehicle Inspection officer in an unspecified location for making a video coverage of an illegal act.
Mr. Abu pictured above said he was attacked by a VIO official for trying to capture a fight between one of the officers and a road user.
Abu claimed he struck him on the nose and mouth after he refused to allow him seize his camera.

He wrote:
"I was trying to capture a video of a man fighting with a VIO staff and one of the VIO staff saw me from afar and crossed over to the other side where I was standing. He attempted to seize the phone and I refused, in the process of resisting him from dragging my phone. I got two blows on my mouth and nose.
Then I started bleeding...
Not because am physically weak and can not fight but my profession does not permit me to so do. Am taking recourse to the law and I hope to find justice, and most importantly, to deter them from further harassing innocent citizens"
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories