Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

4 Mar 2016

Jambites, What's Your New JAMB Score After Receiving The 40 Mark From Jamb?

It's a good news for all Jambites.
Yesterday, They confirmed their new score has been sent to them and the 40 marks added by Jamb has reflected on their previous score.
One of my friend who scored 165 earlier and was feeling so Sad thinking he might be resitting for that of next year again has contacted me and informed me about his New Jamb score "205" and another who scored 210 now has 250.
I think this is a very wonderful move by the body.
Share your Experience or that of your Love once who have received the 40 mark added to their jamb score.
Drop your Comments.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories