Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

9 Feb 2016

Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo)

Please help me out oooo is it my eyes or something else? Last Month was a remarkable Month in the history of Ogun state as she turned 40 and received the President at the elaborated ceremony with people from all walks of life also in attendance, but the talking point is the Yoruba Obas squatting to snap pictures with President Buhari.
What is your take in this??
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories