Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

8 Feb 2016

NEW RELEASE ADEKUNLE GOLD PICK UP REMIX

Arsenal version of pick up!!!
Baba God o (pick up d call) emi
na fe gba
cup⏳
(pick up d call)
Barcelona o lori meji,
na beg i dey beg o ,
Olorun orun,
emi na fe gba league ,
Bayern olori mejí
na beg i dey beg ,

i don enter top 4 tire,
many season he don pass and i
never win
league oluwa answer my call ,
awon egbe mi ngba trophy
won gbe ifee si ifee
emi na fe yayo
Oluwa damiloun o##,
mama je ki Chelsea bere wipe ibo
lolorun mi
wa,
no put me to shame o baba
ejowo answer my prayer,
mama je ki man utd ri temi wi
kon ri temi so,
i look up to u answer my call ....
oya na na na...
answer my call oooooo?
Kindly Share Don't Laugh Alone.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories