Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

14 Feb 2016

PLEASE HELP! I Can’t Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth

This has been giving me psychological trauma since my secondary school days as I find it so difficult to engage in a normal conversation with a girl.
I once asked my mum the reason why my teeth is brown and she told me it was as a result of the highly concentrated herbs and an antibiotics which contains tetracycline I used when i was very ill at infantry.

Now there is this girl I am in love with, whenever we see I always find it so difficult to smile talkless of laughing because that would expose my brown 32 teeth.
Sometimes she throws a very funny jokes at me and she will expect me to Laugh but believe me I just laugh inside of me and on the outside, I will bone my face as if the joke was dry, most times she thinks I am just being proud. You all can Imagine!!
I really love her but this my teeth is killing me.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories