Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

13 Feb 2016

NOTICE!!! MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS AFTER READING IT

Am praying on behalf of 50000 families reading this.
Before the last day of this month of February [29/2/2016], the lord will give you a miracle that will make you and your family dance for joy in the mighty name of Jesus!
If you believe in miracle, type Amen

Say after me with faith
I shall not beg to eat.
I shall not be ashamed.
I shall not be cursed.
I shall not cry over loved ones.
I shall not be mocked.
I shall not be a victim of hired killers.
I shall not be a victim of accidents.
I shall not be sorrowful.
BUT, To All Betterpikins Followers
You shall be great.
You shall be fruitful.
You shall be victorious.
You shall be celebrated.
You shall be successful.
You shall be favoured.
You shall be blessed in abundance.
You shall be prosperous.
You shall have joy unspeakable.
You shall have peace beyond limits.
You shall make it.
You shall testify.
You shall be lifted high beyond falling.
You shall excel in all that i do.
You shall be called Wonderful.
HEAR THIS WHETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT
Betterpikins.Blogspot.Com
To all eyes reading this and your families. Where the road is thirsty of flesh and
blood,i and my loved ones will not go
there. The evils that will happen will not
know my dwelling place. Death
messengers will not know my address. The
miracles in the year shall locate my
household. My heart desires will not be
Release of his book, "It's Your Time: Activate Your Faith, Achieve Your Dreams and Increase in God's Favour If you wanna change your life start by changing your words
Have You Check Betterpikins.Blogspot.com
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories