Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

29 Jan 2016

Woman strips son naked and drags him to school for stealing her N5k


I'm sorry, I would never support stripping and humiliating a child in this manner. I think stealing from his mum was absolutely horrid but there are other ways to punish a child other than stripping him naked. Plus he's 9. Many of us stole from our parents when we were that age or a little older. Our brains don't function properly at that age...meaning we don't know better! Mum shouldn't have done that!
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories