Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

20 Jan 2016

Prophet sets member ablaze, says God asked him to do it

Madam Bosede, is lying critically ill in hospital after the prophet of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) on Unity Street in Abule-Egba, Lagos, set her ablaze during last Sunday's service. During the sermon, the
prophet had claimed he got a revelation that there was God in their midst, adding that if the woman was set ablaze she would not suffer burns.

According to Madam Bosede, who joined the church a month ago: "Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze. But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done."
The cleric later said that he clearly heard a voice instructing him to set a member on fire to prove and confirm that God was in their midst. His words: "I heard the voice clearly, but I don't know what happened after we set fire on her. God has been speaking to me since and it has been working, so I wonder why now."
Some members, however, left the church, doubting their prophet's credibility, adding: "We cannot worship here again, who knows who the spirit will ask him to burn next." A resident of the area, Nkechi, however said: "I believe it's the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories