Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

27 Dec 2015

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words and Gift

Tonto Dikeh showered praises on her husband
Oladunni Churchill as he tuned a year older
today..She wrote
Your name is the first thing I mention each time I
count my blessings,because that's what you're to
me.
Today I celebrate you-Your brilliant mind,your
beautiful soul,your genuinity & your wisdom...I love
everything you stand for & support everything you
dream of...I'm grateful to God that you exist & that
you've made me the center of your universe...I'm
thankful that your arms are my haven & your kisses
the Elixir that give me life..I love you,My KING..
May God bless you with many more years of health &
Life & dreams coming true next to those of Us that
love,Value & Honor you.
Happy Birthday
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories