Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

30 Dec 2015

“I Just Want To Squeeze Your B00bs” – Naija Babe Exposes Church Guy LOBATAN!

I don't know if this is a set up but I think you all need to see this. I always say it that so called church boys are sometimes badder than street guys, some of you think I was just talking but this "spirit filled" guy who has just been busted will make you understand me better.
This guy, Brother Koyomo, has been forming holy holy, spirit spirit…with pictures on IG but in secret he's desperate to squeeze the Brea5t of a lady who's not his wife. LOL! See the details…

This babe, who is a bad type too with her B00bs revealing pics, has been monitoring Brother Koyomo who is an awaiting pastor in church. She tempted him with a photo and 'brother' couldn't remember that he's a 'spirit man'. He confessed on her pic:I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE YOUR B00bS.
The bad girl did not waste time, she munched the chat and expose it for all to see that Brother Koyomo who has been forming born again is not better than her… *Ouch, sorry
brother!* Although hasn't come out to say anything about the issue and accusation.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories