Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

31 Dec 2015

Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason

You met and dated a girl when you were
in the university, she was a virgin when
you met her, and you both agreed not to
have s*x until your wedding night.
The both of you graduated but were
jobless for four years. However, after
many years of suffering, she later
secured a job for you in one big
company where you were paid close to
N500,000 per month.
Things were going well with the
relationship and you finally proposed
marriage to her, she accepted but after
few seconds, tears start rolling down
her cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was; she said:-
"Am sorry , I am no longer a virgin
I gave my virginity to your boss before
he accepted to employ you in his
company. That was the only condition
he gave me before you were employed
or you remained jobless.
Assuming you are this guy, what will be
your reaction?
For the ladies, can you really do this for us?
Lets hear your Say! Drop your Comments.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories