Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

3 Sept 2014

TV Host and former reality star Uti Nwachukwu has revealed his most horrible experience with a female fan.

 Speaking during a recent interview with NET, the Big Brother Africa All-Stars winner said: ‘Ladies can be funny most times , It was really shocking when I went for an event, I entered the lounge to pee, I never knew a lady was following me.
When I entered the convenience, I felt someone who came in also, only for me to discover a lady who grabbed me from the back, immediately she started pleading for me [to have sex with her]… I was so scared, I told her we should get a room, [but] she insisted we do a quickie… I pleaded with her [and said] that I didn’t want to take an advantage of her, she forcefully said I should do what I ever I wish [but] I wasn’t tempted, so I said to her that she should give me a few minutes to get protection before we do anything, that was how I escaped. It was a terrible experience indeed’ Uti Nwachukwu is the presently the host of ‘Star The Winner Is’…
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories