Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

6 Sept 2014

Man Jailed For Texting And Calling His Ex 21,807 Times

The man was sent to prison and he will also undergo psychiatric treatment…… A French man has been arrested after he allegedly called and texted his ex-girlfriend 21,807 times. The defendant is said to have made the calls to demand appreciation from the woman because he fixed up their flat, The Guardian reports. He has been ordered to stay away from the woman and will reportedly have to undergo psychiatric treatment and he was also given a 10 month sentence and a€1,000 fine. The defendant said: “At the time, my logic was that until she returns the money … or at least says thank you, I would not stop the calls,” “I tell myself, with hindsight, that it was stupid,” The lawyer for the victim, Manuella Spee said: “She tried to block her line, but he phoned her parents instead and her workplace,” The suspect finally stopped harassing his ex when she said thank you.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories