Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

8 Sept 2014

Harry Song Brags - 'My Song ‘Beta Pikin’ Has Fetched Me Billions'

According to the artiste, he never imagined that he was going to come this far suddenly in the industry as he only worked just to get better. “Beta Pikin is a blessing. Beta Pikin took like six months ‎to blow, we did a lot of push and work, so I think that’s why it’s staying this long and it’s working for me. I’m enjoying it,” he noted. He further attested that the song has made him acquire different properties, like house, cars and so many other things which he cannot count.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories